Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9002 on QUIC Loss Detection and Congestion Control

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 14:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9002

        Title:      QUIC Loss Detection and Congestion Control 
        Author:     J. Iyengar, Ed.,
                    I. Swett, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-quic-recovery-34.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9002

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9002

This document describes loss detection and congestion control
mechanisms for QUIC.

This document is a product of the QUIC Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org