Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9033 on 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 21:24:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9033

        Title:      6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF) 
        Author:     T. Chang, Ed.,
                    M. Vučinić,
                    X. Vilajosana,
                    S. Duquennoy,
                    D. Dujovne
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9033

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9033

This specification defines the "IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE
802.15.4" (6TiSCH) Minimal Scheduling Function (MSF). This Scheduling
Function describes both the behavior of a node when joining the
network and how the communication schedule is managed in a
distributed fashion. MSF is built upon the 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer
Protocol (6P) and the minimal security framework for 6TiSCH.

This document is a product of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org