Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9004 on Updates for the Back-to-Back Frame Benchmark in RFC 2544

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 19:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9004

        Title:      Updates for the Back-to-Back Frame 
                    Benchmark in RFC 2544 
        Author:     A. Morton
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Updates:    RFC 2544

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9004

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9004

Fundamental benchmarking methodologies for network interconnect
devices of interest to the IETF are defined in RFC 2544. This memo
updates the procedures of the test to measure the Back-to-Back Frames
benchmark of RFC 2544, based on further experience.

This memo updates Section 26.4 of RFC 2544.

This document is a product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org