Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9030 on An Architecture for IPv6 over the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping Mode of IEEE 802.15.4 (6TiSCH)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 21:23:40 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9030

        Title:      An Architecture for IPv6 over 
                    the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping Mode of 
                    IEEE 802.15.4 (6TiSCH) 
        Author:     P. Thubert, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      57
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-30.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9030

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9030

This document describes a network architecture that provides
low-latency, low-jitter, and high-reliability packet delivery.  It
combines a high-speed powered backbone and subnetworks using IEEE
802.15.4 time-slotted channel hopping (TSCH) to meet the requirements
of low-power wireless deterministic applications.

This document is a product of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org