Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8993 on A Reference Model for Autonomic Networking

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8993

        Title:      A Reference Model for Autonomic 
                    Networking 
        Author:     M. Behringer, Ed.,
                    B. Carpenter,
                    T. Eckert,
                    L. Ciavaglia,
                    J. Nobre
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-anima-reference-model-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8993

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8993

This document describes a reference model for Autonomic Networking
for managed networks. It defines the behavior of an autonomic node,
how the various elements in an autonomic context work together, and
how autonomic services can use the infrastructure.

This document is a product of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org