Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9045 on Algorithm Requirements Update to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 15:56:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9045

        Title:      Algorithm Requirements Update to the 
                    Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure  
                    Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF) 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Updates:    RFC 4211

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9045

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9045

This document updates the cryptographic algorithm requirements for
the Password-Based Message Authentication Code in the Internet X.509
Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
specified in RFC 4211.

This document is a product of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org