Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9027 on Assertion Values for Resource Priority Header and SIP Priority Header Claims in Support of Emergency Services Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 23:01:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9027

        Title:      Assertion Values for Resource Priority 
                    Header and SIP Priority Header Claims 
                    in Support of Emergency Services Networks 
        Author:     M. Dolly,
                    C. Wendt
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-stir-rph-emergency-services-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9027

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9027

This document adds new assertion values for a Resource Priority
Header ("rph") claim and a new SIP Priority Header ("sph") claim for
protection of the "psap-callback" value as part of the "rph" Personal
Assertion Token (PASSporT) extension in support of the security of
emergency services networks for emergency call origination and
callback.

This document is a product of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org