Subject: [rfc-dist] STD 95, RFC 9083 on JSON Responses for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 11:18:41 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        STD 95        
        RFC 9083

        Title:      JSON Responses for the Registration 
                    Data Access Protocol (RDAP) 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck,
                    A. Newton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      81
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7483
        See Also:   STD 95

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9083

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9083

This document describes JSON data structures representing
registration information maintained by Regional Internet Registries
(RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs).  These data structures are
used to form Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) query
responses. This document obsoletes RFC 7483.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org