Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9075 on Report from the IAB COVID-19 Network Impacts Workshop 2020

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 20:25:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9075

        Title:      Report from the IAB COVID-19 
                    Network Impacts Workshop 2020 
        Author:     J. Arkko,
                    S. Farrell,
                    M. Kühlewind,
                    C. Perkins
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       July 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-covid19-workshop-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9075

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9075

The Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic caused changes in
Internet user behavior, particularly during the introduction of
initial quarantine and work-from-home arrangements. These behavior
changes drove changes in Internet traffic.

The Internet Architecture Board (IAB) held a workshop to discuss
network impacts of the pandemic on November 9-13, 2020. The workshop
was held to convene interested researchers, network operators,
network management experts, and Internet technologists to share their
experiences. The meeting was held online given the ongoing travel and
contact restrictions at that time.

Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
views and positions.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org