Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9076 on DNS Privacy Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9076

        Title:      DNS Privacy Considerations 
        Author:     T. Wicinski, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7626

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9076

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9076

This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
the DNS by Internet users. It provides general observations about
typical current privacy practices. It is intended to be an analysis
of the present situation and does not prescribe solutions. This
document obsoletes RFC 7626.

This document is a product of the DNS PRIVate Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org