Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9092 on Finding and Using Geofeed Data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9092

        Title:      Finding and Using Geofeed Data 
        Author:     R. Bush,
                    M. Candela,
                    W. Kumari,
                    R. Housley
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-finding-geofeeds-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9092

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9092

This document specifies how to augment the Routing Policy
Specification Language inetnum: class to refer specifically to
geofeed data comma-separated values (CSV) files and describes an
optional scheme that uses the Routing Public Key Infrastructure to
authenticate the geofeed data CSV files.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org