Subject: [rfc-dist] BCP 234, RFC 9096 on Improving the Reaction of Customer Edge Routers to IPv6 Renumbering Events

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 16:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 234        
        RFC 9096

        Title:      Improving the Reaction of Customer 
                    Edge Routers to IPv6 Renumbering Events 
        Author:     F. Gont,
                    J. Žorž,
                    R. Patterson,
                    B. Volz
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates:    RFC 7084
        See Also:   BCP 234

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-slaac-renum-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9096

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9096

This document specifies improvements to Customer Edge routers that
help mitigate the problems that may arise when network configuration
information becomes invalid without any explicit signaling of that
condition to the local nodes. This document updates RFC 7084.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org