Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9104 on Distribution of Traffic Engineering Extended Administrative Groups Using the Border Gateway Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 15:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9104

        Title:      Distribution of Traffic Engineering Extended 
                    Administrative Groups Using the Border Gateway 
                    Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS) 
        Author:     J. Tantsura,
                    Z. Wang,
                    Q. Wu,
                    K. Talaulikar
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-19.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9104

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9104

Administrative groups are link attributes used for traffic
engineering.  This document defines an extension to the Border
Gateway Protocol - Link State (BGP-LS) for advertisement of extended
administrative groups (EAGs).

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org