Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9120 on Nameservers for the Address and Routing Parameter Area ("arpa") Domain

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 11:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9120

        Title:      Nameservers for the Address and 
                    Routing Parameter Area ("arpa") Domain 
        Author:     K. Davies,
                    J. Arkko
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       October 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Updates:    RFC 3172

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-arpa-authoritative-servers-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9120

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9120

This document describes revisions to operational practices to
separate the function of the "arpa" top-level domain in the DNS from
its historical operation alongside the DNS root zone.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org