Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9056 on Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane: IP over MPLS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 12:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9056

        Title:      Deterministic Networking (DetNet) Data Plane: 
                    IP over MPLS 
        Author:     B. Varga, Ed.,
                    L. Berger,
                    D. Fedyk,
                    S. Bryant,
                    J. Korhonen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-detnet-ip-over-mpls-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9056

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9056

This document specifies the Deterministic Networking data plane when
encapsulating IP over an MPLS packet-switched network.

This document is a product of the Deterministic Networking Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org