Subject: [rfc-dist] BCP 226, RFC 9137 on Considerations for Cancellation of IETF Meetings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 226        
        RFC 9137

        Title:      Considerations for Cancellation of
                    IETF Meetings 
        Author:     M. Duke
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        See Also:   BCP 226

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-shmoo-cancel-meeting-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9137

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9137

The IETF ordinarily holds three in-person meetings per year to
discuss issues and advance the Internet. However, various events can
make a planned in-person meeting infeasible. This document provides
criteria to aid the IETF Administration LLC (IETF LLC), the Internet
Engineering Steering Group (IESG), and the Chair of the Internet
Research Task Force (IRTF) in deciding to relocate, virtualize,
postpone, or cancel an in-person IETF meeting.

This document is a product of the Stay Home Meet Only Online Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org