Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8912 on Initial Performance Metrics Registry Entries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:49:26 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8912

        Title:      Initial Performance Metrics Registry Entries 
        Author:     A. Morton,
                    M. Bagnulo,
                    P. Eardley,
                    K. D'Souza
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      71
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8912

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8912

This memo defines the set of initial entries for the IANA Registry of
Performance Metrics. The set includes UDP Round-Trip Latency and
Loss, Packet Delay Variation, DNS Response Latency and Loss, UDP
Poisson One-Way Delay and Loss, UDP Periodic One-Way Delay and Loss,
ICMP Round-Trip Latency and Loss, and TCP Round-Trip Delay and Loss.

This document is a product of the IP Performance Measurement Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org