Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9169 on New ASN.1 Modules for the Evidence Record Syntax (ERS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:35:15 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9169

        Title:      New ASN.1 Modules for the 
                    Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) 
        Author:     R. Housley,
                    C. Wallace
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-housley-ers-asn1-modules-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9169

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9169

The Evidence Record Syntax (ERS) and the conventions for including
these evidence records in the Server-based Certificate Validation
Protocol (SCVP) are expressed using ASN.1.  This document offers
alternative ASN.1 modules that conform to the 2002 version of ASN.1
and employ the conventions adopted in RFCs 5911, 5912, and 6268. 
There are no bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is
simply a change to the ASN.1 syntax.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org