Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9167 on Registry Maintenance Notification for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 07:58:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9167

        Title:      Registry Maintenance Notification for the 
                    Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) 
        Author:     T. Sattler,
                    R. Carney,
                    J. Kolker
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-19.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9167

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9167

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension called "Registry Maintenance Notification", which is used
by EPP servers to notify EPP clients and allow EPP clients to query
EPP servers regarding maintenance events.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org