Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9182 on A YANG Network Data Model for Layer 3 VPNs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 19:52:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9182

        Title:      A YANG Network Data Model 
                    for Layer 3 VPNs 
        Author:     S. Barguil,
                    O. Gonzalez de Dios, Ed.,
                    M. Boucadair, Ed.,
                    L. Munoz,
                    A. Aguado
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      129
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-l3sm-l3nm-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9182

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9182

As a complement to the Layer 3 Virtual Private Network Service Model
(L3SM), which is used for communication between customers and service
providers, this document defines an L3VPN Network Model (L3NM) that
can be used for the provisioning of Layer 3 Virtual Private Network
(L3VPN) services within a service provider network. The model
provides a network-centric view of L3VPN services.

The L3NM is meant to be used by a network controller to derive the
configuration information that will be sent to relevant network
devices. The model can also facilitate communication between a
service orchestrator and a network controller/orchestrator.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org