Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9069 on Support for Local RIB in the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:25:03 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9069

        Title:      Support for Local RIB in 
                    the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) 
        Author:     T. Evens,
                    S. Bayraktar,
                    M. Bhardwaj,
                    P. Lucente
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Updates:    RFC 7854

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-bmp-local-rib-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9069

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9069

The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) defines access to local Routing
Information Bases (RIBs). This document updates BMP (RFC 7854) by
adding access to the Local Routing Information Base (Loc-RIB), as
defined in RFC 4271. The Loc-RIB contains the routes that have been
selected by the local BGP speaker's Decision Process.

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org