Subject: [rfc-dist] Correction: RFC 9153 on Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Requirements and Terminology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:17:15 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9153

        Title:      Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) 
                    Requirements and Terminology 
        Author:     S. Card, Ed.,
                    A. Wiethuechter,
                    R. Moskowitz,
                    A. Gurtov
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-drip-reqs-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9153

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9153

This document defines terminology and requirements for solutions
produced by the Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Working
Group. These solutions will support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote
Identification and tracking (UAS RID) for security, safety, and other
purposes (e.g., initiation of identity-based network sessions
supporting UAS applications). DRIP will facilitate use of existing
Internet resources to support RID and to enable enhanced related
services, and it will enable online and offline verification that RID
information is trustworthy.

This document is a product of the Drone Remote ID Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org