Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9208 on IMAP QUOTA Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 14:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9208

        Title:      IMAP QUOTA Extension 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2087

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-extra-quota-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9208

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9208

This document defines a QUOTA extension of the Internet Message
Access Protocol (IMAP) (see RFCs 3501 and 9051) that permits
administrative limits on resource usage (quotas) to be manipulated
through the IMAP protocol.

This document obsoletes RFC 2087 but attempts to remain backwards
compatible whenever possible.

This document is a product of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org