Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9212 on Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Cryptography for Secure Shell (SSH)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 18:50:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9212

        Title:      Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) 
                    Suite Cryptography for Secure Shell (SSH) 
        Author:     N. Gajcowski,
                    M. Jenkins
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-gajcowski-cnsa-ssh-profile-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9212

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9212

The United States Government has published the National Security
Agency (NSA) Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite,
which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for national security
applications. This document specifies the conventions for using the
United States National Security Agency's CNSA Suite algorithms with
the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol and the Secure Shell
Authentication Protocol. It applies to the capabilities,
configuration, and operation of all components of US National
Security Systems (described in NIST Special Publication 800-59) that
employ Secure Shell (SSH).  This document is also appropriate for all
other US Government systems that process high-value information. It
is made publicly available for use by developers and operators of
these and any other system deployments.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org