Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9221 on An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9221

        Title:      An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC 
        Author:     T. Pauly,
                    E. Kinnear,
                    D. Schinazi
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-quic-datagram-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9221

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9221

This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
add support for sending and receiving unreliable datagrams over a
QUIC connection.

This document is a product of the QUIC Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org