Subject: [rfc-dist] STD 95, RFC 9224 on Finding the Authoritative Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:09:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        STD 95        
        RFC 9224

        Title:      Finding the Authoritative Registration Data 
                    Access Protocol (RDAP) Service 
        Author:     M. Blanchet
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7484
        See Also:   STD 95

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9224

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9224

This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses, or Autonomous
System numbers. This document obsoletes RFC 7484.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org