Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9151 on Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Profile for TLS and DTLS 1.2 and 1.3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 17:06:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9151

        Title:      Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) 
                    Suite Profile for TLS and DTLS 1.2 and 1.3 
        Author:     D. Cooley
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-cooley-cnsa-dtls-tls-profile-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9151

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9151

This document defines a base profile for TLS protocol versions 1.2
and 1.3 as well as DTLS protocol versions 1.2 and 1.3 for use with
the US Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite. 

The profile applies to the capabilities, configuration, and operation
of all components of US National Security Systems that use TLS or
DTLS. It is also appropriate for all other US Government systems that
process high-value information. 

The profile is made publicly available here for use by developers and
operators of these and any other system deployments.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org