Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9236 on Architectural Considerations of Information-Centric Networking (ICN) Using a Name Resolution Service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 14:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9236

        Title:      Architectural Considerations of Information-Centric 
                    Networking (ICN) Using a Name Resolution Service 
        Author:     J. Hong,
                    T. You,
                    V. Kafle
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       April 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-icnrg-nrsarch-considerations-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9236

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9236

This document describes architectural considerations and implications
related to the use of a Name Resolution Service (NRS) in
Information-Centric Networking (ICN). It explains how the ICN
architecture can change when an NRS is utilized and how its use
influences the ICN routing system. This document is a product of the
Information-Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

This document is a product of the Information-Centric Networking Research Group of the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists. To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org