Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9216 on S/MIME Example Keys and Certificates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9216

        Title:      S/MIME Example Keys and Certificates 
        Author:     D. K. Gillmor, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lamps-samples-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9216

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9216

The S/MIME development community benefits from sharing samples of
signed or encrypted data. This document facilitates such
collaboration by defining a small set of X.509v3 certificates and
keys for use when generating such samples.

This document is a product of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org