Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9239 on Updates to ECMAScript Media Types

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 12:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9239

        Title:      Updates to ECMAScript Media Types 
        Author:     M. Miller,
                    M. Borins,
                    M. Bynens,
                    B. Farias
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Obsoletes:  RFC 4329

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dispatch-javascript-mjs-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9239

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9239

This document describes the registration of media types for the
ECMAScript and JavaScript programming languages and conformance
requirements for implementations of these types. This document
obsoletes RFC 4329 ("Scripting Media Types)", replacing the previous
registrations with information and requirements aligned with common
usage and implementation experiences.

This document is a product of the Dispatch Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org