Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9238 on Loading Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) URLs from QR Codes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 09:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9238

        Title:      Loading Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) 
                    URLs from QR Codes 
        Author:     M. Richardson,
                    J. Latour,
                    H. Habibi Gharakheili
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9238

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9238

This informational document details a protocol to load Manufacturer
Usage Description (MUD) definitions from RFC 8520 for devices that do
not have them integrated.

This document is published to inform the Internet community of this
mechanism to allow interoperability and to serve as a basis of other
standards work if there is interest.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org