Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9178 on Building Power-Efficient Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Devices for Cellular Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 13:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9178

        Title:      Building Power-Efficient Constrained Application 
                    Protocol (CoAP) Devices for Cellular Networks 
        Author:     J. Arkko,
                    A. Eriksson,
                    A. Keränen
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9178

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9178

This memo discusses the use of the Constrained Application Protocol
(CoAP) in building sensors and other devices that employ cellular
networks as a communications medium. Building communicating devices
that employ these networks is obviously well known, but this memo
focuses specifically on techniques necessary to minimize power
consumption.

This document is a product of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org