Subject: Re: [rfc-i] DTD file for rfc7991

From: Anil Jangam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 01:18:30 -0700

Hello,

I see that a new version of rfc vocabulary has been published; however I
could not find the .dtd version for this.

I see a DTD version for v1 here.
https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/

 Can someone please share the DTD for version 2 and version 3 both?

Thank you.
/anil.
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 10:38:49 +0200

On 2018-06-08 10:18, Anil Jangam wrote:
> <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/templates/>
> 

There is none. The vocabulary is now defined using Relax NG.

What do you need it for?

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 08:34:49 +1200

> There is none. The vocabulary is now defined using Relax NG.

I guess it depends on what tool chain you use. The XML editor that
I use claims to support Relax NG. Do we have any public sample v3 .xml
files for testing purposes?

   Brian

---

From: Alice Russo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 15:08:35 -0700

Hi Brian,

https://www.rfc-editor.org/v3test/draft-hoffman-v3-sample-upd.xml is the v3 sample file from draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-04 (as updated by Jim Schaad so that it parses).

Thanks,
Alice

> On Jun 8, 2018, at 1:34 PM, Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]> wrote:
>