Subject: [rfc-i] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt

From: Heather Flanagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 15:17:12 -0800

Hola a todos!

The main body of content for the Fifty Years of RFCs doc is now 
complete. Your input is always welcome as I continue down the process 
towards approval and publication.

As a reminder, the process for drafts coming from the RFC Editor is as 
follows:
0. RSE posts an individual submission, seeks public comment and review
1. After "sufficient" comment and review, the RSE asks the IAB to 
consider it for an IAB stream doc (all RFC Editor docs are published in 
the IAB stream)
2. The IAB doc process then kicks off (described in RFC 4845, relevant 
section included below).

The goal is to have this approved for publication at IETF 104, and 
actually published in April 2019.

-Heather

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt
Date: 	Fri, 04 Jan 2019 15:11:08 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Heather Flanagan <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Heather Flanagan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-flanagan-fiftyyears
Revision: 01
Title: Fifty Years of RFCs
Document date: 2019-01-04
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 20
URL: https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flanagan-fiftyyears
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-fiftyyears-01

Abstract:
This RFC marks the fiftieth anniversary for the RFC Series. It
includes both retrospective material from individuals involved at key
inflection points, as well as a review of the current state of
affairs. It concludes with thoughts on possibilities for the next
fifty years for the Series.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest