Subject: Re: [rfc-i] [xml2rfc-dev] Preparing for allowing v3 submissions

From: Ty Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 15:24:41 +0000 (UTC)

into the repository (was Re: Alternate artwork vocabulary and post

 preptool)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
	boundary="----=_Part_11446971_1206081007.1553786681503"

------=_Part_11446971_1206081007.1553786681503
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_11446971_1206081007.1553786681503
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<br><br><div id="ymail_android_signature"><a href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature">Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div>
------=_Part_11446971_1206081007.1553786681503--
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest