Subject: [rfc-i] Planned Maintenance Outage - May 5th

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 10:10:33 -0700

All -

On Sunday, May 5th,  we will be performing some pre-planned
maintenance upgrades on the RFC Editor server.  The maintenance window
is expected to be from 0700-1100 PST (which is 1400-1800 GMT) on that
day.

During the maintenance window, access to web, email, and related RFC
Editor sites and services will be impacted, and some services will be
unavailable for brief periods.  Services may be unavailable at
different intervals, and the availability of one service with the
simultaneous unavailability of another service should not be a cause
for alarm.  Although there may be several interruptions, no
interruption is anticipated to last more than 15 minutes.

(For those of you who participate in the IETF, and who will doubtless
notice the absence of an announcement there, our maintenance upgrades
do not apply to the IETF this time around, so the IETF will not be
impacted.)

Thank you for your patience with this process.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest