Subject: [rfc-i] relevant thread

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 11:23:04 -0400

Folks who subscribe to this list and not the IETF list may be interested 
in several recent threads about the RFC Series.

[RFC Series Editor 
Resignation](https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/IdUciHW3pdluk1m2pYaqk9JCj4c)
[The RSE's 
perspective](https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/Qy8yFoM0AMcGOGEENxZ5BPrtsI4)
[RFC Editor 
model](https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/_qPh7TwOlzEAoxH88jh8J5aLJYk)

My personal opinion is it is preferable to keep the discussion on the 
IETF list to avoid fragmentation.

--aaron

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: "Martin Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:32:38 +1000

See also https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/5Q3KQOBY5FQTxh_-abI4M_fepQU

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019, at 01:23, Aaron Falk wrote:
>  
> Folks who subscribe to this list and not the IETF list may be 
> interested in several recent threads about the RFC Series.
> 
> RFC Series Editor Resignation 
> <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/IdUciHW3pdluk1m2pYaqk9JCj4c>
> The RSE's perspective 
> <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/Qy8yFoM0AMcGOGEENxZ5BPrtsI4>
> RFC Editor model 
> <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf/_qPh7TwOlzEAoxH88jh8J5aLJYk>
>

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 16:14:33 -0700

Hi Aaron,
>interested in several recent threads about the RFC Series.

It is a step back for the RFC Series.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy