Subject: [rfc-i] rseme - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 106

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:12:11 -0700

Dear Amy Vezza,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

    rseme Session 1 (1:30 requested)
    Tuesday, 19 November 2019, Side Meetings / Open Time 0830-0945
    Room Name: Collyer size: 250
    ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/sessions/rseme.ics

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Community Process for RSE Model Evolution
Area Name: Internet Architecture Board
Session Requester: Amy Vezza

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  1.5 Hours
Number of Attendees: 150
Conflicts to Avoid: 

 Technology Overlap: git gendispatch iasa2 mtgvenue

People who must be present:
  Heather Flanagan

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  Please avoid other BoFs, and minimize conflicts for attendees.
---------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest