Subject: [email-masked] mailing list reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 09:52:43 -0800

You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for
your membership on the mailing list [email-masked].  You
will need this password in order to change your membership options
(e.g. do you want regular delivery or digest delivery), and having
this password makes it easier for you to unsubscribe from the mailing
list.

You are subscribed with the address:
[email-masked]

Your rfc-interest password is: bGestiNY

To make changes to your membership options, log in and visit your
options web page:

    https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/options/rfc-interest/rfc-interest-archive-eekabaireib1%40ietf.org

You can also make such changes via email by sending a message to:

    [email-masked]

with the text "help" in the subject or body.  The automatic reply will
contain more detailed instructions.

Questions or comments?  Please send them to the rfc-interest mailing
list administrator at [email-masked].