Subject: [rfc-i] Brief upcoming service outage, April 10 "Overnight"

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 15:22:29 -0700

Dear RFC-Interest Community -

Our primary data center provider have notified us that they are
performing a global maintenance upgrade across a number of their
regional data centers. As a part of this, the data center in which we
are housed - and therefore IETF and RPC servers and services - may
experience up to a 30 minute outage at some point on Friday April
10th, between midnight and 4AM Pacific Daylight Time (0700-1100 GMT).

No data will be lost, and, given the shortness of the expected outage,
no email should be returned.  Email service may be delayed, and web
services may be briefly unavailable during this time.  Please plan
accordingly.

Thank you for your patience.  As always, please let me know if there
are any questions.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (RFC Production Center Secretariat)
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest