Subject: [rfc-i] IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for RFC Editor Future Development Program Chair(s)

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 10:54:04 -0700

The IAB recently requested nominations for an additional chair or chairs 
for the RFC Editor Future Development Program [1]. There are a number of 
candidates, and the IAB is soliciting comment from the community on 
these candidates.

The following candidates have accepted nominations:

 - Nevil Brownlee
 - Alexey Melnikov
 - Brian Rosen
 - Tim Wicinski
 - Nico Williams
 - Chris Wood

Please send your remarks in confidence about any or all candidates to
[email-masked] and [email-masked] by Tuesday, 2020-05-26 at 2359 UTC. 
The IAB thanks you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/qNLbJ8FF7dxLvlQSWJVCDRO5q9E/
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest