Subject: [rfc-i] RSS feeds and technology

From: Ggh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 09:37:06 +0300

Hi All,

I have been dealing RSS for quite some time, and would like to discuss  
ideas forth and back. I a few years ago wrote an RSS reader, which can  
read and display RSS contents.

RSS is nice in many ways, I like the way of dealing with RSS sources  
to display RSS contents to the reader.

In the the most general sense I think that RSS is important and a nice  
technology. I have some thoughts creating an RSS publisher,  
too.(attached)

So, I would like to bounce ideas forth and back.

Feel free to post on RSS technology and bounce ideas.

My RSS publisher:
https://www.multi.fi/~ghaga/rp.php

Thank's for your attention,

Best Regards,
Greg

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 08:52:06 +0200

On 20.07.2020 08:37, Ggh wrote:
> RSS is nice in many ways, I like the way of dealing with RSS sources to
> display RSS contents to the reader.
>
> technology. I have some thoughts creating an RSS publisher, too.(attached)
>
> ...

Greg,

see <https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest>:

"The [email-masked] mailing list has been created by the
RFC Editor to facilitate community discussion on the RFC series and to
make suggestions about RFC Editor functions. The RFC Editor hopes that
this mailing list will provide a focal point for input, information, and
discussion about the details of the RFC process, as well as an archive
to avoid the continual re-hashing of some issues. Topics appropriate to
this list may include formatting, tools, style, content, and indexing
aspects of the RFC series. It will not be used for discussion of the
IETF standards process, general IETF organizational issues, or issues
for which the NOTE WELL admonition is needed for IPR reasons."

For discussion of RSS, the best match I can think of would be the ART
mailing list <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>.

Best regards, Julian