Subject: [rfc-i] RFC-Editor Website Scheduled Maintenance Announcement

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 13:11:37 -0800

All -

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, my team and I will be performing hardware 
upgrades on several of our infrastructure nodes.

As a result, we expect that there might be a brief interruption to the 
RFC-Editor website on that day, at some point between the hours of 10AM 
and Noon Pacific Standard Time (1800-2000 GMT).  The total downtime is 
estimated as being less than 15 minutes.

The IETF, and other related sites and services, will not be impacted by 
this work; only the RFC-Editor site may be impacted.

Thank you for your patience.

Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (RFC-Editor Secretariat)

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest