Subject: [rfc-i] Document Action: Comcast's Web Notification System Design to Historic

From: "RFC ISE (Adrian Farrel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 09:19:01 -0700

The ISE has approved changing the status of the following document:
- Comcast's Web Notification System Design (RFC 6108) to Historic

This document action is documented at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/RFC6108/History

A URL of the affected document is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6108/

Status Change Details:

RFC 6018 was published as an Informational RFC in the Independent
Submissions Stream.

This RFC documents a method of providing critical end-user notifications
to web browsers, which was deployed by Comcast,

One of the authors (who still has affiliation with Comcast) has confirmed
that Comcast no longer uses this system and it has been withdrawn from the
field. The author requested that the document status be changed to
Historic.

Personnel

   Adrian Farrel is the Independent Submissions Editor.

-- 
Adrian Farrel (ISE),
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest