Subject: [rfc-i] indices in unnumbered sections

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 09:58:31 +0200

Hello,

xml2rfc 3.7.0 finally fixed rendering an index, so I started playing with it, leading to a
couple of observations:

* In the index it renders all the initial characters of the index, like 'ATL' if you have
   words starting with an A T and L. I assume in the html rendering you can click on these,
   for txt rendering they look a bit odd.
* If you have an unnumbered section, the index generated will reference that section by
   number which doesn't show in the in main text. Again in html rendering you can just
   click on it and go to the right section.

Other than that, it's great to see the index being rendered correctly :)

/Miek

--
Miek Gieben
_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest