Subject: [rfc-i] rfcNNNNN.json

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 17:50:55 +0200

I’m trying to grok the .json files in the RFC editor repository.

I think they are:

rfc-json = {
  draft: text / nil
  doc_id: text
  title: text
  authors: [+ text]
  format: [+ text]
  page_count: text / (nil .feature "no-pagecount")
  pub_status: text
  status: text
  source: text
  abstract: text / nil
  pub_date: text
  keywords: [* text]
  obsoletes: [* text]
  obsoleted_by: [* text]
  updates: [* text]
  updated_by: [* text]
  see_also: [* text]
  doi: text / (nil .feature "no-doi")
  errata_url: text / nil
}

but I was surprised that I needed the feature “no-doi” quite as much as I found (output json-nodoi.txt attached).  
(For the cases that also don’t have a page_count: is there a point in having an rfcNNNNN.json for an RFC that wasn’t issued?  Why do some of these RFCs have a .txt and some don’t (see not-issued.txt below)?)

I like that the JSON files exist, but I think I lost any hint that may have been available to me as to the structure and semantics of these files.

Grüße, Carsten

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Apr 2021 17:13:11 -0400

>but I was surprised that I needed the feature “no-doi” quite as much as I found (output json-nodoi.txt

That's a bug.  Every RFC that was issued was assigned a DOI.

>ls: rfc3333.txt: No such file or directory (etc.)

Dunno what the reasoning was for creating those stub JSON files for skipped numbers.

R's,
John

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 01:40:43 +0200

On 23. Apr 2021, at 23:13, John Levine <[email-masked]> wrote:
> That's a bug.

Thanks for the confirmation.

So my real question is maybe:

Are these files on a trajectory to become a reliable data source?
And, if yes, who should I be talking to when I find bugs or inconsistencies?
Is there an issue tracker somewhere?
Where is documentation collected (so I could, e.g., submit my CDDL file)?

More weirdness below ("pub_date"=>"November -0001”, spurious spaces in RFC names).
There also is the interesting case of RFC 1384 that was obsoleted by “RTR0011”, but that is also in rfc-index.txt, so I should probably believe that.

Grüße, Carsten

** Features potentially used (rfc10.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0016"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1009.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1812"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1010.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1060"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1023.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1076"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1038.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1108"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1040.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1113"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1060.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1340"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1063.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1191"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1066.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1156"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1067.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1098"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1080.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1372"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1081.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1225"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1083.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1100"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1098.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1157"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1103.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1188"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1105.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1163"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1114.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1422"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1115.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1423"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1116.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1184"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1117.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1166"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1120.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1160"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1130.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1140"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1134.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1171"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1140.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1200"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1159.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1312"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1161.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1418"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1162.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1238"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1163.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1267"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1164.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1268"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1171.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1331"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1177.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1206"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1185.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1323"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1186.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1320"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1196.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1288"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1206.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1325"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1225.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1460"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1228.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1592"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1229.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1573"]
** Features potentially used (rfc123.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0165"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1232.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1406"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1233.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1407"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1237.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1629"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1243.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1742"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1244.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2196"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1247.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1583"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1248.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1252"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1251.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1336"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1252.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1253"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1253.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1850"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1255.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1417"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1268.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1655"]
** Features potentially used (rfc127.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0145"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1271.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1757"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1280.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1360"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1283.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1418"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1284.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1398"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1289.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1559"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1290.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1402"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1292.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1632"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1293.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2390"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1295.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1417"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1298.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1420"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1310.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1602"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1315.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2115"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1316.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1658"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1317.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1659"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1318.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1660"]
** Features potentially used (rfc132.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0154"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1325.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1594"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1331.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1548"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1333.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1989"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1334.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1994"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1338.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1519"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1341.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1521"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1342.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1522"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1348.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1637"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1349.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2474"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1354.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2096"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1357.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1807"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1358.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1601"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1360.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1410"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1361.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1769"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1362.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1634"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1364.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1403"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1366.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1466"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1367.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1467"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1368.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1516"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1374.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2834"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1376.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1762"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1384.json): weird RFC name: ["RTR0011"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1386.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1480"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1387.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1721"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1389.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1724"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1391.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1539"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1398.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1623"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1404.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1857"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1405.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2162"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1407.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2496"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1409.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1416"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1410.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1500"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1416.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2941"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1417.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1758"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1425.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1651"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1426.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1652"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1427.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1653"]
** Features potentially used (rfc143.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0165"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1434.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1795"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1443.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1903"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1444.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1904"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1448.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1905"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1449.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1906"]
** Features potentially used (rfc145.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0165"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1450.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1907"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1452.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1908"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1455.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2474"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1466.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2050"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1488.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1778"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1495.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2156"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1497.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1533"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1500.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1540"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1508.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2078"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1509.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2744"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1514.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2790"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1515.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3636"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1516.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2108"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1531.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1541"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1532.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1542"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1533.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2132"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1537.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1912"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1539.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1718"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1540.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1600"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1541.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2131"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1544.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1864"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1545.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1639"]
** Features potentially used (rfc155.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0168"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1551.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1634"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1558.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1960"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1563.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1896"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1565.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2248"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1567.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2605"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1568.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1645"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1569.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1703"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1573.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2233"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1577.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2225"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1578.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1941"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1583.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2178"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1587.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3101"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1594.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2664"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1595.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2558"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1596.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1604"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1597.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1918"]
** Features potentially used (rfc16.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0024"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1600.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1610"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1601.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2850"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1603.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2418"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1604.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2954"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1610.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1720"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1619.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2615"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1623.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1643"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1626.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2225"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1627.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1918"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1631.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3022"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1637.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1706"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1638.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2878"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1642.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2152"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1645.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1861"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1647.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2355"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1650.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2358"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1651.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1869"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1664.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2163"]
** Features potentially used (rfc168.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0211"]
** Features potentially used (rfc170.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0200"]
** Features potentially used (rfc171.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0264"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1714.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2167"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1716.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1812"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1717.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1990"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1718.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3160"]
** Features potentially used (rfc172.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0265"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1720.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1780"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1739.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2151"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1743.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1748"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1777.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3494"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1778.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3494"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1780.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1800"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1781.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3494"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1782.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2347"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1783.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2348"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1784.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2349"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1798.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3352"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1800.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1880"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1811.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1816"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1816.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2146"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1820.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1844"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1825.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2401"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1826.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2402"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1827.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2406"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1830.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3030"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1836.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2294"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1837.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2293"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1838.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2164"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1852.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2841"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1854.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2197"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1860.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1878"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1872.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2112"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1880.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1920"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1885.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2463"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1886.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3596"]
** Features potentially used (rfc189.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0599"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1891.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3461"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1892.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3462"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1893.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3463"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1894.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3464"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1920.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2000"]
** Features potentially used (rfc193.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0198"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1944.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2544"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1959.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2255"]
** Features potentially used (rfc196.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0221"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1960.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2254"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1965.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3065"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1969.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2419"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1970.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2461"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1971.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2462"]
** Features potentially used (rfc1972.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2464"]
** Features potentially used (rfc198.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0214"]
** Features potentially used (rfc200.json): broken RFC name: [" NIC 7724"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2000.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2200"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2001.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2581"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2002.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3220"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2010.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2870"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2012.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC4022"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2019.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2467"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2023.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2472"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2027.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2282"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2035.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2435"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2038.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2250"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2044.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2279"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2052.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2782"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2058.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2138"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2059.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2139"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2063.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2722"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2064.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2720"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2068.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2616"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2069.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2617"]
** Features potentially used (rfc207.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0212"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2074.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2895"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2078.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2743"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2089.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2576"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2095.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2195"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2106.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2114"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2110.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2557"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2111.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2392"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2112.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2387"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2117.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2362"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2133.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2553"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2138.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2865"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2147.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2675"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2155.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2455"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2184.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2231"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2200.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2300"]
** Features potentially used (rfc221.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0278"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2233.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2863"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2239.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2668"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2240.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2352"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2248.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2788"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2249.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2789"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2257.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2741"]
** Features potentially used (rfc226.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0247"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2261.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2271"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2262.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2272"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2263.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2273"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2264.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2274"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2265.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2275"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2267.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2827"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2278.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2978"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2280.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2622"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2282.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2727"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2283.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2858"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2284.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3748"]
** Features potentially used (rfc229.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0236"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2292.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3542"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2298.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3798"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2300.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2400"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2302.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3302"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2303.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3191"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2304.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3192"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2313.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2437"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2314.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2986"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2344.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3024"]
** Features potentially used (rfc235.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0240"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2358.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2665"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2366.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2417"]
** Features potentially used (rfc237.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0273"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2376.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3023"]
** Features potentially used (rfc240.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0252"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2400.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2500"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2414.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3390"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2421.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3801"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2422.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3802"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2423.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3801"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2424.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3803"]
** Features potentially used (rfc243.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0290"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2436.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3356"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2437.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3447"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2459.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3280"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2481.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3168"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2487.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3207"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2489.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2939"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2493.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3593"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2495.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3895"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2496.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3896"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2498.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2678"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2500.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2600"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2509.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3544"]
** Features potentially used (rfc252.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0255"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2527.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3647"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2531.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2879"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2537.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3110"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2546.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2772"]
** Features potentially used (rfc255.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0266"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2553.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3493"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2558.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3592"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2559.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3494"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2565.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2910"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2570.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3410"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2576.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3584"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2582.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3782"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2591.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3231"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2592.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3165"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2593.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3179"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2596.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3866"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2598.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3246"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2600.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2700"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2604.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2636"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2632.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3850"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2633.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3851"]
** Features potentially used (rfc264.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0354"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2646.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3676"]
** Features potentially used (rfc265.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0354"]
** Features potentially used (rfc266.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0267"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2665.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3635"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2668.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3636"]
** Features potentially used (rfc267.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0287"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2700.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2800"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2706.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3106"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2727.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3777"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2751.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3181"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2752.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3182"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2770.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3180"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2777.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3797"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2800.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2900"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2806.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3966"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2836.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3140"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2842.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3392"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2851.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3291"]
** Features potentially used (rfc287.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0288"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2878.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3518"]
** Features potentially used (rfc288.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0293"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2885.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3015"]
** Features potentially used (rfc289.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0384"]
** Features potentially used (rfc2900.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3000"]
** Features potentially used (rfc293.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0298"]
** Features potentially used (rfc298.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0306"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0010"]
** Features potentially used (rfc300.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0303"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3001.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3061"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3010.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3530"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3015.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3525"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3025.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3115"]
** Features potentially used (rfc303.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0329"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3039.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3739"]
** Features potentially used (rfc306.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0315"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3075.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3275"]
** Features potentially used (rfc315.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0319"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3152.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3596"]
** Features potentially used (rfc317.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0604"]
** Features potentially used (rfc326.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0330"]
** Features potentially used (rfc329.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0363"]
** Features potentially used (rfc331.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0343"]
** Features potentially used (rfc332.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0342"]
** Features potentially used (rfc342.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0344"]
** Features potentially used (rfc343.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0359"]
** Features potentially used (rfc344.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0353"]
** Features potentially used (rfc349.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0433"]
CDDL validation failure (nil for {"draft"=>"", "doc_id"=>"RFC3500", "title"=>"Not Issued ", "authors"=>[""], "format"=>[""], "page_count"=>nil, "pub_status"=>"NOT ISSUED", "status"=>"NOT ISSUED", "source"=>"Legacy", "abstract"=>" RFC 3500 was never issued.  ", "pub_date"=>"November -0001", "keywords"=>[" "], "obsoletes"=>[], "obsoleted_by"=>[], "updates"=>[], "updated_by"=>[], "see_also"=>[], "doi"=>nil, "errata_url"=>nil}):
["November -0001", [:prim, 3], ""]
["November -0001", [:prim, 3], ""]
** Features potentially used (rfc353.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0362"]
** Features potentially used (rfc354.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0542"]
** Features potentially used (rfc362.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0366"]
** Features potentially used (rfc363.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0402"]
** Features potentially used (rfc366.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0367"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3667.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3978"]
** Features potentially used (rfc367.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0370"]
** Features potentially used (rfc378.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0391"]
CDDL validation failure (nil for {"draft"=>nil, "doc_id"=>"RFC3799", "title"=>"Not Issued ", "authors"=>[""], "format"=>[""], "page_count"=>nil, "pub_status"=>"NOT ISSUED", "status"=>"NOT ISSUED", "source"=>"Legacy", "abstract"=>nil, "pub_date"=>"November -0001", "keywords"=>[], "obsoletes"=>[], "obsoleted_by"=>[], "updates"=>[], "updated_by"=>[], "see_also"=>[], "doi"=>nil, "errata_url"=>nil}):
["November -0001", [:prim, 3], ""]
["November -0001", [:prim, 3], ""]
CDDL validation failure (nil for {"draft"=>nil, "doc_id"=>"RFC3800", "title"=>"Not Issued", "authors"=>[""], "format"=>[""], "page_count"=>nil, "pub_status"=>"NOT ISSUED", "status"=>"NOT ISSUED", "source"=>"Legacy", "abstract"=>nil, "pub_date"=>"November -0001", "keywords"=>[], "obsoletes"=>[], "obsoleted_by"=>[], "updates"=>[], "updated_by"=>[], "see_also"=>[], "doi"=>nil, "errata_url"=>nil}):
["November -0001", [:prim, 3], ""]
["November -0001", [:prim, 3], ""]
** Features potentially used (rfc389.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0423"]
** Features potentially used (rfc3896.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2496"]
** Features potentially used (rfc399.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0431"]
** Features potentially used (rfc433.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0503"]
** Features potentially used (rfc434.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0447"]
** Features potentially used (rfc447.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0476"]
** Features potentially used (rfc503.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0739"]
** Features potentially used (rfc599.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0740"]
** Features potentially used (rfc604.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0739"]
** Features potentially used (rfc607.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0624"]
** Features potentially used (rfc608.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0810"]
** Features potentially used (rfc61.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0062"]
** Features potentially used (rfc633.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0638"]
** Features potentially used (rfc66.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0123"]
** Features potentially used (rfc687.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0704"]
** Features potentially used (rfc724.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0733"]
** Features potentially used (rfc729.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0735"]
** Features potentially used (rfc731.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0732"]
** Features potentially used (rfc739.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0750"]
** Features potentially used (rfc750.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0755"]
** Features potentially used (rfc755.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0758"]
** Features potentially used (rfc758.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0762"]
** Features potentially used (rfc762.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0770"]
** Features potentially used (rfc766.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0774"]
** Features potentially used (rfc770.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0776"]
** Features potentially used (rfc776.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0790"]
** Features potentially used (rfc790.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0820"]
** Features potentially used (rfc80.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0123"]
** Features potentially used (rfc802.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0851"]
** Features potentially used (rfc806.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0841"]
** Features potentially used (rfc810.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0952"]
** Features potentially used (rfc811.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0953"]
** Features potentially used (rfc820.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0870"]
** Features potentially used (rfc822.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC2822"]
** Features potentially used (rfc832.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0833"]
** Features potentially used (rfc833.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0834"]
** Features potentially used (rfc834.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0835"]
** Features potentially used (rfc835.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0836"]
** Features potentially used (rfc836.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0837"]
** Features potentially used (rfc837.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0838"]
** Features potentially used (rfc838.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0839"]
** Features potentially used (rfc839.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0842"]
** Features potentially used (rfc840.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0880"]
** Features potentially used (rfc842.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0843"]
** Features potentially used (rfc843.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0845"]
** Features potentially used (rfc845.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0846"]
** Features potentially used (rfc846.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0847"]
** Features potentially used (rfc850.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1036"]
** Features potentially used (rfc851.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0878"]
** Features potentially used (rfc870.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0900"]
** Features potentially used (rfc877.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1356"]
** Features potentially used (rfc88.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0189"]
** Features potentially used (rfc880.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0901"]
** Features potentially used (rfc884.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0930"]
** Features potentially used (rfc892.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0905"]
** Features potentially used (rfc900.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0923"]
** Features potentially used (rfc901.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0924"]
** Features potentially used (rfc912.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0931"]
** Features potentially used (rfc918.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0937"]
** Features potentially used (rfc923.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0943"]
** Features potentially used (rfc924.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0944"]
** Features potentially used (rfc926.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0994"]
** Features potentially used (rfc930.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1091"]
** Features potentially used (rfc931.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1413"]
** Features potentially used (rfc945.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1039"]
** Features potentially used (rfc954.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC3912"]
** Features potentially used (rfc960.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0990"]
** Features potentially used (rfc961.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0991"]
** Features potentially used (rfc969.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0998"]
** Features potentially used (rfc984.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC0993"]
** Features potentially used (rfc985.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1009"]
** Features potentially used (rfc986.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1069"]
** Features potentially used (rfc990.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1010"]
** Features potentially used (rfc991.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1011"]
** Features potentially used (rfc993.json): broken RFC name: [" RFC1056"]

real	0m29.016s
user	0m27.396s
sys	0m0.537s

---

From: Sandy Ginoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 21:35:58 -0700

Carsten,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will examine these issues and get back to you.  

When you notice bugs or inconsistencies, please send mail to <[email-masked]>.  The right people will get the message and look into the issues. 

Thanks,
Sandy 

> On Apr 23, 2021, at 4:40 PM, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:
>