Subject: Re: [rfc-i] [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.txt

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 17:25:45 +0000

The XML for this doc has
  <rfc category="std" ipr="trust200902" docName="draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07" version="3" xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
Which RFC 7991 says is deprecated, not unsupported.

Where's the bug?  Author, WG chair, tooling, or elsewhere? :)

    -----Original Message-----
    From: httpapi <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
    Sent: 08 February 2022 16:26
    To: [email-masked]
    Cc: [email-masked]
    Subject: [httpapi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.txt

    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
    This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

            Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
            Authors         : Erik Wilde
                              Herbert Van de Sompel
            Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.txt
            Pages           : 34
            Date            : 2022-02-08

    Abstract:
       This specification defines two formats and respective media types for
       representing sets of links as stand-alone documents.  One format is
       JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for representing links
       in the HTTP "Link" header field.  This specification also introduces
       a link relation type to support discovery of sets of links.

    Note to Readers

       Please discuss this draft on the "Building Blocks for HTTP APIs"
       mailing list (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/httpapi ).

       Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
       (https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset).

    The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset 

    There is also an HTML version available at:
    https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.html

    A diff from the previous version is available at:
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07  

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:09:02 +0100

Am 08.02.2022 um 18:25 schrieb Salz, Rich:
> ...

I'm looking at

   <https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.xml>

and that says:

   category="info"

Best regards, Julian

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 18:23:12 +0000

It looks like they forgot to do the equivalent of "save buffer"

Sorry for the noise :)

On 2/8/22, 1:09 PM, "Julian Reschke" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    I'm looking at

       < https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.xml>

    and that says:

       category="info"