Subject: [rfc-i] IAB and IESG Seek Feedback on Candidates for the RFC Series Working Group (RSWG) Chairs

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 09:26:55 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

The IAB and the IESG are responsible for appointing the RFC Series 
Working Group (RSWG) chairs as described in draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-
model[1] (currently in the RFC Editor Queue). In March, the IAB and the 
IESG began a joint search for RSWG chair candidates[2].

The candidates who accepted nominations are:

 • Donald Eastlake
 • Paul Hoffman
 • Luigi Iannone
 • Alexey Melnikov
 • Eric Rescorla
 • Pete Resnick
 • Brian Trammell

The IAB and the IESG are requesting feedback on these candidates by 
Wednesday, 2022-06-01 at 2359 UTC. Please send your response to 
[email-masked]. If you would like your feedback to be anonymized, please 
indicate such in your response. 

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/MWtgcozdp0w8D-DcyTUuslWEj38/

_______________________________________________
rfc-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest