Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.11.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:30:50 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.11.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.11.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Changed linebreaking for URLs in boilerplate and references to the old 
    behaviour (don't break), added stream abbreviations according to RFC5741, 
    and changed EMail: to Email: in RFC mode.

  * Added the align attribute for element <table> to the schema.

  * Changed the v2v3 converter handling of the table align attribute, and 
    fixed an issue with lost whitespace after <spanx>.

  * Added STD to the seriesInfo sort order list.

  * Added an error message for <date> month content that is neither a month 
    name or a number.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Oct 2018 08:28:43 -0700

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.11.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)