Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.11.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2018 12:54:26 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.11.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.11.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release is a result of the issue discussions on xml2rfc-dev, and
  attempt to follow the discussion and projected resolution of issues #36-#40.
  This results in a number of incompatibilities with previous releases, with
  respect to the v3 tools, as expected.  The v2 tools are unaffected.
  Details:

  * Changed the default table alignment to 'center', in order to match v2.

  * Changed the <dl> 'hanging' attribute name to 'newline', based on the 
    discussion of issue #38, in the schema, v2v3 converter and text formatter.

  * Added an attribute 'indent' to <dl> in the schema, according to the 
    discussion of issue #39.  Added v2v3 and text support for the same.

  * Added markers='true' in the v2v3 converter for sourcecode with markers,
    and tweaked render_sourcecode() to honour the 'markers' setting.

  * Removed the disallowed align attribute on sourcecode.

  * Removed <br> from the schema, according to the resolution of issue #37.

  * Tweaked the handling of the document title to only reflow if needed, 
    with some refactoring.

  * Corrected the handling of the align attribute on <artwork> and <figure>.

  * Changed <prepTime> to hold an RFC 3339 timestamp with seconds 
    resolution.

  * Fixed a couple of issues with v2v3 conversion warnings, and added 
    source line information for all elements created during conversion.

  * Fixed a buglet in sourcode rendering.

  * Added a warning about lxml versions that lack validation error xpath 
    information, and tweaked the warn() method.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Oct 2018 19:23:40 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.11.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)