Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.15.4

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:11:26 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.15.4, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.15.4) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Tweaked the mkrelease script to prevent inclusion of temporary editor 
    files.

  * Fixed a problem with string vs byte for referece file output.

  * Added a limitation on the intervaltree requirements to avoid a broken
    version.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Dec 2018 09:06:47 -0800

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.15.4'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)