Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.15.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2018 15:20:42 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.15.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.15.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added a v3 version of the expansion renderer, to handle xi:include 
    processing and prettify the output for v3 xml files.

  * Fixed an issue with blank lines around the text rendering of artwork.

  * Introduced new pretty-print code which provide better indentation
    consistency between beginning and end tags.

  * Added a html() method to the html writer, for library model use, and did
    some minor refactoring.

  * Added a missing file.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Dec 2018 23:15:13 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.15.2'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)