Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.21.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:29:54 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.21.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.21.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, containing a number of fixes and adjustments
  in response to issues reported by the RFC Editor staff.  Excerpt from
  the commit log:

  * Fixed an incorrect <u> format in a test file.

  * Broadened the handling of <svg> viewBox attribute values, to permit 
    commas and enclosing parentheses.

  * Added some missing default_options settings.  Moved the calculation of 
    various element tag sets (inline tags, for instance) out of the 
    BaseV3Writer class to avoid doing the same thing repeatedly when not 
    necessary.

  * Fixed a flawed check for the presence of at least one required element 
    in the <u> format specification.

  * Added a z-index setting to avoid links being overlaid by h* padding 
    stretching up over previous elements.

  * Added a new option --no-pagination, and a startup check for missing 
    default options.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Mar 2019 18:19:51 +0100

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.21.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)