Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.22.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 06:02:50 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.22.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.22.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release adds pagination of internet-drafts in --v3 --text mode.  It
  does not affect text output of RFCs, which remains unpaginated.  There
  are also some changes in order to make generated html validate in the
  W3C validator (validator.w3.org), and other bugfixes.

  Details from the commit log:

  * Tweaked the makefile to provide better diffs.

  * Did a substantial refactoring of the text formatter, to carry 
    information of the origin element of each line of code down to the 
    generated text level, in order to be able to correctly implement page 
    breaking for tables and keepWith* labelled elements.  Added page
    breaking for drafts, and added page numbers to the Table of Contents
    when in page breaking mode.

  * Moved warnings for missing <rfc> docName attributes from v3 renderers 
    to preptool, in order to always issue these warnings.

  * Fixed a problem with local file name resolution that prevented the use 
    of xinclude href without path.

  * Removed invalid CSS, and tweaked the invisible space above H* in order 
    not to overlay links in earlier text.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Mar 2019 06:01:28 -0700

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.22.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)