Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.29.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:15:22 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.29.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.29.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Adjusted the handling of ASCII, Latin, and non-Latin names and
    abbreviation in the v3 text formatter to act the same way as the v3
    HTML formatter.

  * Added RFC #### to the HTML rendered document title (for RFCs).

  * Added <artset> in the schema in two places that were missed when 
    first introducing it.

  * Changed the metadata json URL to avoid CORS issues due to redirects.
    Added a missing JS 'var' keyword and fixed a typo.

  * Handled a file open mode deprecation issue.  Fixes issue #427.

  * Added 'table' to the internal list of block-level elements.

  * Added the traditional default 'Network Working Group' to the top of 
    HTML output for drafts.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Sep 2019 21:06:37 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.29.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)