Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.40.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 13:41:34 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.40.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.40.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Worked around weasyprint's failure to honour <ol> type attributes by 
    using the appropriate CSS list-style-type to control the list style.  Fixes 
    issue #489.

  * Added <br/> to the v3 grammar.  Fixes issue #492.

  * Fixed an issue where comments inside ascii-art artwork would cause 
    following artwork not to be rendered.

  * Fixed an issue where use of .splitlines() instead of .split('\n') 
    caused unexpected removal of blank lines at the beginning or end of artwork.

  * Allowed Latin script content in <organization> without requiring an ascii 
    attribute, to match the treatment of author and contact names.  Fixes issue 
    #493

  * Added additional error information when text content is found where 
    the schema does not allow it.

  * Fixed an issue where trailing whitespace in artwork can trigger bad
    rendering, by removing whitespace at the end of lines in <artwork> and
    <sourcecode>.  Fixes issue #490

  * Changed the plain text URL for the trust license-info in TLP 
    boilerplate to an <eref> also for IAB documents.  Fixes issue #456.

  * Removed indentation from lists rendered in table cells.

  * Fixed an incorrect attribute grouping in the v3 schema

  * Fixed two off-by-one errors in the calculation of the length of 
    Updates/Obsoletes lists.  Addresses issue #472

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Feb 2020 21:32:46 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.40.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)