Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.41.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:00:19 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.41.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.41.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added <sourcecode> to the tags that may have bare unicode content.  
    Fixes issue #499.

  * Tweaked the CSS for dl.olPercent dd.  Fixes issue #458.

  * Fixed an issue with rendering <iref> entries without trailing text or 
    whitespace.

  * Fixed an issue in the v2v3 converter that could occur if no <front> 
    element is present.

  * Fixed an issue with using Latin content in <city>, also addressing the 
    same issue for other <postal> sub-elements.  Related to issue #493.

  * Fixed an issue with the formatting of a warning message.

  * Fixed a Py2/3 issue with the --country-help output.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Mar 2020 18:56:57 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.41.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)