Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v2.45.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 04:56:31 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.45.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.45.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Changed the handling of hyphens in table cells, so as to introduce line 
    breaks on hyphens if necessary to keep a table from becoming too wide (but 
    not otherwise).  The --table-hyphen-breaks switch can be used to permit 
    line breaks on hyphens in table cells also for tables that would not 
    otherwise become too wide.

  * Added a switch --table-hyphen-breaks that will make the text renderer 
    more eager to break on hyphens in table cells.

  * Using a pilcrow on an otherwise empty element added unwanted vertical
    space in the HTML output; avoid this.  Related to issue #508.

  * Added a parameter to TextSplitter to control whether text is split on 
    hyphens or not.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 May 2020 11:52:33 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.45.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)