Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v3.1.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 15:46:39 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.1.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.1.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed an issue with empty table cells that could cause an exception.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Sep 2020 22:44:31 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.1.1'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.1.1.html

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)