Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v3.3.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:12:38 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.3.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.3.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Removed validation before unprepping in order to be able to process source
    files that use XInclude without failing validation because of missing IDREF
    targets.

  * Fixed a problem where some name entries permitted Latin script names, 
    but not all.  Fixed a misleading error message for <iref> elements that
    lack a useful anchor to refer back to.

  * Fixed some diff exclusion patterns in the Makefile.

  * Added a couple of test cases.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Oct 2020 15:22:43 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.3.0'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.3.0.html

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)