Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New xml2rfc release: v3.5.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 11:24:40 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.5.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.5.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added some missing test cache entries.

  * Added missing line joiner settings for <artwork>, <artset> and 
    <sourcecode> within <blockquote>.  Fixes issue #569

  * Fixed a diff exclusion regex in the Makefile, and added a Makefile target
    to update manpage and docfiles, and a mkrelease step to update those files
    with the new release version as part of the release actions.

  * Changed the output text for <xref> with text content equal to the 
    reference tag to output both, rather than suppressing one.  Fixes issue 
    #571.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Nov 2020 11:15:50 +0100

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.5.0'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.5.0.html

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)