Subject: [Rfc-markdown] New idnits release: v2.17.01

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:47:36 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new idnits version, v2.17.01,
generated when doing 'make upload' for idnits.

Release notes:

idnits (2.17.01)
   * Applied patch from [email-masked] to permit variations on the
     BSD license name.

The new version is available for download here:
  http://zinfandel.tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits-v2.17.01

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 09:50:22 +0200

>  http://zinfandel.tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/idnits-v2.17.01

This URL has a web service, but no archive for download?

Thanks,
Lars