Subject: [Rfced-future] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 20:09:18 -0700

Hi all, this version is my attempt to incorporate all feedback received 
during the IAB's community call for comments. If I have missed anything, 
please post to the [email-masked] list and I will make the 
appropriate fixes in the next version.

Thanks!

Peter

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 19:05:19 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter Saint-Andre and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model
Revision:	12
Title:		RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
Document date:	2022-03-05
Group:		iab
Pages:		32
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.html
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12

Abstract:
    This document specifies version 3 of the RFC Editor Model.  The Model
    defines two high-level tasks related to the RFC Series.  First,
    policy definition is the joint responsibility of the RFC Series
    Working Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals, and the RFC
    Series Approval Board (RSAB), which approves such proposals.  Second,
    policy implementation is primarily the responsibility of the RFC
    Production Center (RPC) as contractually overseen by the IETF
    Administration Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).  In addition,
    various responsibilities of the "RFC Editor Function" are now
    performed alone or in combination by the RSWG, RSAB, RPC, RFC Series
    Consulting Editor (RSCE), and IETF LLC.  Finally, this document
    establishes the Editorial Stream for publication of future policy
    definition documents produced through the processes defined herein.

    This document obsoletes RFC 8728.  This document updates RFC 7841,
    RFC 8729, and RFC 8730.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 13:41:20 +0100

Thank you Peter.

Please note that there are a good number of changes made.  I don't think 
these changes substantially change the consensus established within the 
group, but people should review them for themselves.

Eliot

On 05.03.22 04:09, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> Hi all, this version is my attempt to incorporate all feedback 
> received during the IAB's community call for comments. If I have 
> missed anything, please post to the [email-masked] list and I 
> will make the appropriate fixes in the next version.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Peter
>
>
> URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12.txt
> Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/
> Html: 
> Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-12
>
> Abstract: