Subject: [Rfced-future] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 09:22:07 +1300

This version just fixes nits detected in Last Call reviews.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.txt
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:05:10 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model
         Author          : Brian E. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
    This document updates the IAB Charter (RFC 2850) to be consistent
    with the new model for the RFC Editor (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-
    model).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 13:27:15 -0700

Looks good. My apologies for noticing a few more nits (the rationale is 
that it's better to specify version 3 of the RFC Editor Model, not "the 
new model" because it won't be new forever)...

OLD

NEW

    This document updates the IAB Charter (RFC 2850) to be consistent
    with version 3 of the RFC Editor Model (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-
    model).

OLD

    In the RFC Editor model defined by [I-D.iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model], the
    RFC Series is now governed by its own mechanisms.

NEW

    In version 3 of the RFC Editor model defined by 
[I-D.iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model], the
    RFC Series is governed by its own mechanisms.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 11:29:35 +1300

Thanks Peter. I will not make any more updates until requested by the
sponsoring AD.

Regards
    Brian

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 15:51:52 -0700

That makes sense. Sorry about the tardy review.

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 09:46:02 +0200

Hi

> Thanks Peter. I will not make any more updates until requested by the

please queue it up though, for inclusion together with and IESG Review comments you may receive.

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 20:48:39 +1300

Yes, of course, unless anyone objects to Peter's suggestions. IMHO they are
editorial.

Regards,
    Brian Carpenter
    (via tiny screen & keyboard)