Subject: [rgchairs] eBay Notification.

From: support <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Sep 2005 10:01:36 -0000

Dear eBay Customer!

You have received this email because you or someone had used your
account to make fake bids at eBay. For security purposes, we are
required to open an investigation into this matter.To help speed up
this process, please access the following form to complete the
verification of your eBay account registration informations:

Click here for confirmation of the your
account

Please Note:

If we do not receive the appropriate eBay account verification
within 48 hours, then we will assume this eBay account is fraudulent
and will be suspended.

The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your eBay account
has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our
community.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to
keep eBay a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)

eBay Inc.

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification.

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights
Reserved.

_______________________________________________
Rgchairs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rgchairs