Subject: [Rift] Version 0.7.0 published on https://www.juniper.net/us/en/dm/free-rift-trial/

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 21:12:30 -0700

Dear (D)RIFT'ers, publicly available version 0.7.0 Linux & OSX binary has
been published on https://www.juniper.net/us/en/dm/free-rift-trial/ today

Changes in Version 0.7.0
========================

* flood reduction re-implemented per draft -ietf-rift-02 (and
implementation experience related changes to be published in -03)
* flood reduction statistics added
* logging to files
* re-factoring for more platforms support and performance
* log filtering on TIE properties added

Major Fixes in Version 0.7.0
============================

* changes to LIE/ZTP FSM according to ongoing work towards -03 and
hackathon input based on interop with open source implementation
https://github.com/brunorijsman/rift-python
* Linux IPv6 LIE support on AWS tested
* flooding path optimized by a factor of about 2x, several corner cases
fixed that were causing unnecessary retransmissions and so on

enjoy

--- tony