Subject: [Rift] Weekly meetup ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:30:20 -0800

Recording of weekly meetup:

* we wanted to talk multicast but we were missing one member so postponed
it till next week
* we went through envelope changes based on iplementation experience, seems
all settled.
* talked latest result based on implementation input from Bruno and Tony
how modelled packets are moved forward with optional transitives in Thrift.
Seems all settled. Bruno is writing down a separate draft that should
benefit any future effort independent of the IDL used.
* we went through last corner case of flooding based on implemetnation
experience, seems settled
* Bruno talked and has shown open source implementation graphics, monkey
testing implications
* Dima talked about his effort on visualizing large fabrics, problems with
information abstraction, layouting, emphasizing failures since the grids
are so big.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tom3alxo3nztqcz/AAATVeYUgtyt2b4zR22e492Oa?dl=0

--- tony