Subject: [Rift] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 04:53:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT YANG Model
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Yuehua Wei
                          Shaowen Ma
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-05-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of RIFT Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rift-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rift-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/