Subject: [Rift] LC version -08

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 09:05:41 +0200

LC ready version -08 has been posted

Last few small changes based on input of people playing with both
implementations in different scenarios

* A new prefix tie type has been added
PositiveExternalDisaggregationPrefixTIEType
since it is necessary to distinguish between normal prefix and external
prefix being disaggregated to preserve priorities in complex redistribution
scenarios. BTW, negative prefixes are always least preferred and hence they
don't need to differentiate.
* Link pair carries now indication whether BFD is up 9on the link. This
allows at the top of the fabric not only see links that are secured and
outer keys but also whether link is BFD protected/BFD is up
* NodeCapabilities are required now and minor protocol version is carried
since there was no possiblity on adjacency building to check which minor
verswion the peer speaks (major is carried in the envelope). Major version
compatibility allows to aways decode the model but minor could be used in
the future to understand minor schema variations

thanks

--- tony