Subject: [Rift] New version 0.11.1 download released on https://www.juniper.net/us/en/dm/free-rift-trial/

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 09:08:35 -0700

Ladies and Gentlemen,

after a bit of time here's publish of -08 (last called) implementation for
download as 0.11.1 package. This version also includes much more material
than previous 0.9 versions including real time analytics and
config/operational services for platform integration

* Aligned with last called RIFT -08 draft including security envelope and
keys
* Added python redis deserialization library that allows to get python
objects
  from real time analytics on redis.
* Added binaries for redis real-time analytics reading.
* Added all real time analytics schemas written to redis during runtime
including
  multiple generated language backends and daemon configuration/operational
status thrift services
* Added description of redis serialization schema and chanels used to
publish changes.
* Added a python visualization example how the redis database can be used to
  track real-time status of the topology.

In planning to pull up the open source implementation to -08 as well (not
much, just bits of schema changes)

--- tony