Subject: [Rift] Final pass on readability/normative ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 07:21:18 +0100

Only IESG outstanding reviewer's comments on the spec are @ this point in
time improving general readability & fine comb on normative captions (plus
going to format -v3 with pictures is up to me)

I have some volunteers already that are starting on reading sections &
polishing, I'm calling here for more ;-) If you'd like to review a section
for readability & check normative language please contact me and I'll
synchronize. Resolution is X.Y or X.Y.Z section with exception of small
stuff like Examples maybe.

On offer honorable mention in the acknowledgements section ;-)

Idea would be to have a -10 (hopefully last one) with pictures & review
incorporated before next IETF.

thanks

-- tony

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 10:20:19 +0100

At this point in time we have some volunteers that polish
language/normative for

4.2.1 - 4.2.4

4.1

4.2.7

More volunteers would be welcome and are needed

--- tony