Subject: [Rift] Call for more volunteers to readability review of RIFT draft sections

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 08:33:35 -0800

Can I please have some reviewers step forward so we can cover that
remaining sections of ongoing -10 draft for the last IESG comments (we
basically need a 3rd party read helping with smoothing the flow of text and
improve general public readability mainly, fine-comb normative language, no
hairy technical issues discussions or anything like this necessary)

we have everything reviewed until 4.2.4

we need reviews for 4.2.5 until 8

good resolution in terms of size and stuff that belongs together would be

4.2.5
4.2.6
4.2.7
4.3
4.4
5.
6.
7.

volunteers much appreciated

--- tony

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 08:09:42 -0800

I got volunteers for 5,6,7

Still need 4.x.x. remnants, acknowledgement section and eternal fame
beckons ;-)

--- tony