Subject: [Rift] RIFT D1 Book has been published for free download ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:02:20 +0100

Melchior Aelmans
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAADBzdQB0IEG4btRgIdakpuxk_4x4BTel1Q> Olivier
Vandezande
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAACnvMUBSGfieVMdArus_LBeYRMeKGAq-7s> Bruno
Rijsman
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAB29rUB9mbUk5cWm7h5SPIDx7XKEXMXYC0> Jordan
Head <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAHnf78B6CQ_5VWsDmiUKY7Mz8ECxhd1fHM>
Christian
Graf <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAADLUygBYO-86RpH4mj9aWzshN_GzJkqiYY>
Leonardo
Alberro Zimmermann
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAACZo2VoBoDc4PdiW3jB7yOKKee9PCtIkbkU> Hitesh
Mali <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAXRVmYB646y9pNUIpq4UwJqqeJ7ePTnhQw>
Oliver
Steudler
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAA9m14Bz21315_UZro4un0ExcQKPrJL7gA>
published Day 1 RIFT book under https://lnkd.in/gzKVA5f dealing with
Juniper & open source implementation and many aspects of deployment. It
answers many things you wanted to know about RIFT & never dared to ask like
"can I tcpdump rift?". It should have been small but they finally ran out
of paper @ 240 pages with enough material for next revision left over.

---

From: Melchior Aelmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 14:14:30 +0100

Thanks for sharing Tony!

And big thank you to everyone involved in creating this protocol and
participating in this WG. Without you we wouldn't have had anything to
write about :-)

Cheers!
Melchior

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 10:03 AM Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Head <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAHnf78B6CQ_5VWsDmiUKY7Mz8ECxhd1fHM> Christian
> Graf <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAADLUygBYO-86RpH4mj9aWzshN_GzJkqiYY> Leonardo
> Alberro Zimmermann
> Mali <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAXRVmYB646y9pNUIpq4UwJqqeJ7ePTnhQw> Oliver
> Steudler
> _______________________________________________
> RIFT mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rift
>