Subject: [Rift] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT Auto-EVPN
        Authors         : Jordan Head
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-09-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedures that allow an EVPN overlay to be
   fully and automatically provisioned when using RIFT as underlay by
   leveraging RIFT's no-touch ZTP architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/