Subject: Welcome to ietf-rip

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

--

Welcome to the ietf-rip mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <extmajor> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ietf-rip

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe ietf-rip [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

ietf-rip mailing list- owner: Gary Malkin ([email-masked])