Subject: [rmcat] Preliminary agenda published

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:52:41 +0200

Hi w-g,

the preliminary agenda has been published and we got two slots with in total 3 
hours of discussion time:

    rmcat Session 1 (2:00:00)
    Thursday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500
    Room Name: Ballroom size: 350
    ---------------------------------------------
    rmcat Session 2 (1:00:00)
    Thursday, Afternoon Session III 1730-1830
    Room Name: Ballroom size: 350
    ---------------------------------------------

We are planning to use about 30 minutes for discussion on a charter/milestone 
update. Further we already got quite a few agenda requests. Anyway as we 
requested an additional session, there is still some time left. Please let us 
know as soon as possible if you are also planning to request a presentation 
slot for the next rmcat meeting!

Mirja