Subject: [rmcat] New Version Notification for draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-01.txt

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:34:18 +0200

Hi,

FYI. The cellular test case draft has been updated with minor changes.

BR

Zahed

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-01.txt
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 05:28:58 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Zaheduzzaman Sarker <[email-masked]>, Ingemar 
Johansson <[email-masked]>, Zaheduzzaman Sarker 
<[email-masked]>, Ingemar Johansson 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zaheduzzaman Sarker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases
Revision:	01
Title:		Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over 
Cellular Networks
Document date:	2014-06-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		11
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-01

Abstract:
    It is evident that to ensure seamless and robust user experience
    across all type of access networks multimedia communication suits
    should adapt to the changing network conditions.  There is an ongoing
    effort in IETF RMCAT working group to standardize rate adaptive
    algorithm(s) to be used in the real-time interactive communication.
    In this document test cases are described to evaluate the
    performances of the proposed endpoint adaptation solutions in a
    cellular network such as LTE network.  It is aimed that the proposed
    solutions should be evaluated using the test cases defines in this
    document to select most optimal solutions.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

Zahed

==================================================
ANM ZAHEDUZZAMAN SARKER

Ericsson AB
Services, Media and Network Features
Laboratoriegränd 11
97128 Luleå, Sweden
Phone +46 10 717 37 43
Fax +46 920 996 21
SMS/MMS +46 76 115 37 43
[email-masked]
www.ericsson.com

==================================================