Subject: [rmcat] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01.txt

From: David hayes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:06:27 +0100

Hi All,

We have posted an update to the SBD draft. The main changes are
clarifications based on the feedback so far on the list. Thank you!
There is also a correction to skew_est, [E_T() -> E_NT()].

Hopefully this will provide a good basis for further discussions on the
list and at the meeting.

Regards,

David

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:42:25 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>, David Hayes
<[email-masked]>, Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>, Simone Ferlin
<[email-masked]>, Simone Ferlin <[email-masked]>, David Hayes
<[email-masked]> Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by David Hayes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd
Revision:	01
Title:		Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled
Congestion Control for RTP Media. Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to detect whether end-to-end data
   flows share a common bottleneck.  It relies on summary statistics
   that are calculated by a data receiver based on continuous
   measurements and regularly fed to a grouping algorithm that runs
   wherever the knowledge is needed.  This mechanism complements the
   coupled congestion control mechanism in draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 

+-------------------------------+
| David A. Hayes		|
| [email-masked]		|
+-------------------------------+